This year has been full of “lasts” and two weekends ago was my last high school formal dance ever!
I’m talking about Junior Prom: Senior Style.
My date was Bradley Shirts. What a sweetheart.
I borrowed this beautiful dress from my friend Catherine. I love blue!
My studly date…
Prom was full of dragons, music, dancing, and of course my very best friends: Jago, Lennie, and Slim.
One of my favorite formal dance traditions is that the Laurels wear their dresses to church the next day.
I think it’s important to show the Beehives and Mia Maids that we dress modestly for all occasions.
I hope we made an impression.
AHHH! I am so jealous of you girls. There are so many of you now that wear your dresses to church. That is such a great idea to take a picture of all the modest girls. I wish I could've had that. What an example you guys are. I LOVE IT!
ReplyDeleteLove it. You look stunning in that dress!
ReplyDelete