Sunday, April 17, 2011

Yard work, if it's done right, can kill a girl...

I hate yardwork!!! It's something I hope I "grow" into liking but don't find it very likely. I got woken up yesterday morning (my other favorite Saturday task) by mother asking me to help her out back. Before I went out to work, I went to the fridge to acquire my yogurt breakfast and ewwwww: the fridge STINKS! I go to my car to get work gloves and ewwwww: my car is MESSY! I go to put my shoes on and ewwwww: I'm completely out of CLEAN SOCKS! I look for a shovel and ewwwww: there are SPIDERWEBS all over the porch! Needless to say, I did a lot more than yardwork yesterday.
IMG_1836
Mom enjoyed herself. Enjoyed torturing me anyway.
IMG_1837
The most agonizing task was picking up the hundreds of rocks that blew onto the grass and putting them back so the lawn mower wouldn’t pick them up.
IMG_1839
Can you tell how much I love yard work?
IMG_1841
I found out that the stink from the fridge was my BIRTHDAY dinner. But it’s clean now.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you found the fridge culprit. There is always something "special" looming in that fridge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still think you get off easy in the chore department.

    ReplyDelete