I have pretty awesome friends and family. In fact, I don’t think they could be better. My sister Caitlin came home for the weekend. I imagined we would catch up, mess around, and watch a movie together. Instead, she became the culprit in planning my very own surprise party.
I was shocked.
Some people brought presents…. Oreos were the most popular. I didn’t realize I talked about them that much
My very best friend, Miss Kelsee Jackson made me this fabulous t-shirt composed of a few of our favorite inside jokes. This girl is amazing.
There was a lot of food and a lot of mess. I found it just slightly ridiculous that I had to clean up from the party that I didn’t plan on my birthday.
Rude.
The next day Caitlin gave a missionary fireside for the youth in our ward and then we partied….
Mom is dang attractive. :)

Brian Regan tickets!

BYU T-shirt. My future school!


Finally a new violin case. It’s beautiful.
Mom is dang attractive. :)
Brian Regan tickets!
BYU T-shirt. My future school!
Finally a new violin case. It’s beautiful.
It’s hard to believe that I’m 18 and will be graduating soon. It was a bitter-sweet birthday for my family considering I’m the last child and will be leaving home to live an “adult” life soon. I’m so thankful for friends, family, teachers, and leaders who have helped me become the person to survive the world ahead of me.
Some things I can do now that I’m 18:
Buy dry ice
Vote
Get arrested
Skydive
Order products off infomercials (I’m honestly worried about this one)
Get a Blockbuster membership
Drive any time of day/night
Buy a monkey
Rent a port-a-potty
Get married (FINALLY!)
Buy a house/Rent apartment
Drive an ice cream truckBecome an undercover cop
Sue someone
Get sued
Go to a tanning bed without permission
Get a tattoo… (I’ve been waiting for this…)
Get divorced (In case the getting married thing doesn’t work out)
Vote
Get arrested
Skydive
Order products off infomercials (I’m honestly worried about this one)
Get a Blockbuster membership
Drive any time of day/night
Buy a monkey
Rent a port-a-potty
Get married (FINALLY!)
Buy a house/Rent apartment
Drive an ice cream truckBecome an undercover cop
Sue someone
Get sued
Go to a tanning bed without permission
Get a tattoo… (I’ve been waiting for this…)
Get divorced (In case the getting married thing doesn’t work out)
My to-do list just got a lot bigger :)
Happy Birthday! I hope 'adult' life is all you'd hoped it would be!!
ReplyDeleteYou have to be 18 to buy dry ice? You learn something new every day.
ReplyDeleteI'm such a loser sister! I didn't even call or text you on our 18th birthday!!! But I love you. You're amazing. I hope you don't do all the things on your list though. A monkey sounds good.
You did an wonderful job on your blog! I love it. You are blessed with amazing friends, not to mention that amazing mother #2 who drove you guys all the way to Disneyland. Uncle Chris and I wish you the very best as you continue with your music education at BYU. You are such a beautiful girl, and smart and talented to boot. Love ya, Aunt Sarah
ReplyDelete