If you don’t know, I’m moved in and attending BYU! Among arriving here, my roommate, Venice, and I decided to start a not-so-friendly competition/game.
Now we all know that BYU is famous (or infamous) for their marriage and dating statistics. Well, I am here to tell you that they are all mostly true. So Venice and I started journaling for them.
Here’s how it works:
holding hands ~ 5 points
snuggling ~ 10 points
couple with baby ~ 10 points
kissing ~ 25 points
proposals ~ 100 points
same gender PDA ~ double points (I have two)
friends/roommates PDA ~ triple points
Here are the rules:
Must be on campus, have to get picture proof, can not ask people to stage a picture, and if we both see the couple, it’s whoever get’s the picture first gets the points.
I realize some of the couples are far away or blurry, but take note that I was trying to be sneaky, and often time, Venice and I were pushing each other out of the way to get the picture before them.
These pictures are only after our second day of class!! (Not to mention the pictures are only 1/16 of what I actually saw) We were originally planning on doing it for the whole year, then semester, then first month, but we called it quits after two days. There are just too many BYU couples to publicly poke fun of.
Okay so….. I suppose Venice won.
More BYU adventures to come!
No comments:
Post a Comment