Sunday, August 14, 2011

My Paradise…

It’s called Pinecrest and if you haven’t heard me talk about it…. we’re probably not friends.
This is where the wonderful Barth Family Cabin is and oh I have missed it the past couple of years.
Now normally, (normally as in, in my childhood years) most of my siblings would come but they all decided to grow up, have families, and that jazz. Therefore, I got to invite two of my very best friends, Ms. Venice-Slim-My-Roommate-Practically-Perfect-In-Every-Way-Ada and Mr. Andy-Roo-Boy-Who-Lights-Up-My-Life-Tyler.
We went cliff-jumping…..
SAM_0041
Hiking….
SAM_0102
Yosemite-ing….
SAM_0098
Tanning….
SAM_0022
Sandcastle Making…
SAM_0028
Cuddling…
SAM_0065
Nerts-Playing…
SAM_0031
Logging…. (way harder than it looks)
SAM_0054
Boat Driving….
SAM_0048
Marshmallow-roasting….
SAM_0111
SAM_0110
Among other things… My roommate and I looking at Pinecrest Lake
SAM_0072
3 of my favorite people.
SAM_0066
This boy that I sort of maybe like….. a lot.
SAM_0077
And the Crew.

SAM_0069

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes I'm sad that I grew up. Wish I could have been there.

    ReplyDelete