Saturday, March 19, 2011

I’m definitely the daughter of my grandfather’s daughter….


IMG_1781
I  admit to having a serious problem. I’m a HOARDER! If I have anyone to blame, it’s my mother. She doesn’t get rid of anything. I have collected clothes since I was in middle school and yes, I still wear the clothes from middle school (and so does my mother). So this causes a predicament, one being that I will be moving to Provo in the fall and I don’t think leaving any my clothes behind is an option. The solution “just get rid of the clothes you don’t wear” is not a solution because guess what? They ALL get worn. There is not one article of clothing in this closet that I haven’t worn in the past two months. (Spring/Summer skirts and shoes don’t count.) I wonder how my roommate, Venice, feels about giving up her closet space for me. I will gladly share mine. The reason being there will be panic attacks if I don’t have my cotton friends surrounding me. My mom says getting rid of the flip flop collection will give me the room I need (bottom of picture). It’s pretty awful that having too many clothes and being addicted to it is one of my biggest problems in life. Just think of all the people in the world that don’t have clothes to wear.

2 comments:

  1. Maybe Maris, if you put back mom's clothes, you'd find it would all fit at BYU!! Ha, ha. It's gonna be rough when you can't run to mom's closet anymore, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I flipped that gene inside out and I keep throwing everything away.

    ReplyDelete