Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Roommates

You hear a lot of things about roommates before you go to college that could easily freak you out into getting your own room or living with a family member. I was lucky enough to have 2 (sometimes 5 including the apartment next door and 1 more including Forrest) really fantastic roommates my first year at the Y. 


So my roommate Christine..... yeah I never saw her. For as fantastic as she was (is), I'm quite sure that I saw my home teachers more at my apartment than I saw her. Okay, lie. I saw her maybe once a week. And that once a week: man, we made some good memories. Anyway, I needed to blog about this priceless roommate moment that my journal could not do justice. Venice and I decided one day to put a dummy in her room... in her bed... you know... since she was never there.



Look how real it looked! (Er... once it was in her bed)

 The view from her door.


When she came home (some 5-10 days after we did it), she walked to her room, opened the door, immediately shut it, came out and said, "who is in my bed?" 

We all thought it was pretty great. Love you Christine!

No comments:

Post a Comment