Thursday, November 10, 2011

Halloween Fun!

Halloween has always been one of my favorite holidays! It must be the whole changing your identity thing. Actually, I think I just associate it with our Halloween decorations at home. I asked my mom if I could come home for a weekend just so we could put up Halloween. I don’t think she would do it if I wasn’t there and I couldn’t bear that thought.
Here is the parade of costumes this year:
SAM_0398

Bryn was a zombie flapper.
SAM_0399

Megan was Velma from Scoobie Doo.
SAM_0402

Venice and Forrest were Esme and Count Olaf.
SAM_0401
Professor Trelawney.
SAM_0403
The Party.
1031112008

We had a pumpkin carving contest and I got my “Y” pumpkin :)
SAM_0404
SAM_0405
SAM_0406
For our ward party, Venice was Dolores Umbridge so obviously we had our differences throughout the night.
SAM_0407

Harry Potter nerds forever!

Happy Halloween!! (Thanksgiving and Christmas around the corner….. YAY!)

No comments:

Post a Comment