Sunday, May 15, 2011

State Solo and Ensemble

I look forward to State Solo and Ensemble every single year. I’ve gone since I was a freshman and it’s hard to believe that this was my very last year. Do I really have less than two weeks until I graduate?

























It was just as successful this year as every other year. I got a 1 on my violin solo, 1- for chamber choir (Madrigals), and a 2+ on my female SSSA quartet (which the judge had nothing negative to say about. Oh judges…)
Well, I have participated at State all four years with these lovely ladies. We have made great memories and traditions. Oreos at state is a tradition.
IMG_1918IMG_1919IMG_1910
Junk food in general is a tradition.

IMG_1922IMG_1913IMG_1911
Getting closer to friends is just a given.
IMG_1906IMG_1908
Ethan spilled frosty all over Kelsee on “accident”

It’s no wonder music is my passion. It brings so many people together.

No comments:

Post a Comment