I find joy in oreos, quoting movies, flip flops, rice krispies, chick flicks, raspberries, nutella, and the color blue. I believe in singing badly to make a bad day better and I love to walk in the rain.
Thursday, December 13, 2012
Called to Serve
On October 6, 2012, this announcement was made:
On December 7, 2012, this announcement was made:
I cry every time I watch both. But only because I truly couldn't be happier.
I can't tell you how happy I am that you have chosen to fulfill this wonderful calling. It will change your life. It will change the way you see everything around you. You will look back on it, years later, and still recall things you felt, and the love you came to know because of it. Love you so much. We are SOOOO proud of you. I know you will do great things as a Sister Missionary.
Marisa,
ReplyDeleteI can't tell you how happy I am that you have chosen to fulfill this wonderful calling. It will change your life. It will change the way you see everything around you. You will look back on it, years later, and still recall things you felt, and the love you came to know because of it. Love you so much. We are SOOOO proud of you. I know you will do great things as a Sister Missionary.
I started crying watching the video of you. Congrats. You will seriously be such an incredible missionary!
ReplyDelete