Danny and Brad have been joking for a while how funny it would be to take their best friends' (Mike and Andrew) high school girlfriends (Tori and me) on dates. To be even funnier/meaner they thought we would take fake engagement photos on our date, make fake announcements, and send them to the Elders. Honestly, the photos look so cheesy, it would be impossible for Mike and Andrew to actually believe that we were engaged (plus the date of "wedding" would actually be the date that Danny and Brad enter the MTC).
The date itself was so fun. Tori and I were super impressed that they actually planned a real date. I've never been wave running before but Brad was nice enough to let me drive almost the whole time.
Here are some of our "engagement photos." We dressed so nice for the occasion....
Every time Brad and I tried to do a cutsie pose he would just freak out. "Take the picture please!" Haha, maybe he was just a little uncomfortable. Check out the engagement ring that's as big as my face!
Brad left on his mission last week and Danny is leaving next. I'm going to miss them both immensely. Good luck Elders!







.jpg)
That's funny! Super cute.
ReplyDelete